Last month Zync launched 3 tablets running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS called Quad 9.7, Quad 8.0 and Dual 7.0. Now Zync has released another tablet called Zync Quad 10.1 and as the name suggests, it comes with a 10.1 inch display. It has been priced at Rs 14,990 and can be bought directly from Zync website for the same price. The delivery of the tablet starts from 20th April 2013.
Zync Quad 10.1 is equipped with 10.1-inch LED-Backlit HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-Core processor with Octa-core, Mali-400 MP4 GPU. For memory needs it boasts of 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage expandable up to 32 GB. On the rear is a 5MP auto focus camera while the front side has a 2 MP camera. It is juiced by a 8000 mAh battery. Other features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HDMI Port, Micro USB and 3.5 mm audio jack.
Zync Quad 10.1 Key Specs:
- 10.1-inch LED-Backlit Full HD IPS LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution
- Quad-core, 1.5 GHz Processor
- Octa-core, Mali-400 MP4 GPU
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5 MP Back Camera with Auto focus & 2 MP Front Camera
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16 GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD Card Support up to 32 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HDMI Port, Micro USB
- Accelerometer, Gravity Sensor
- 8000 mAh battery