In July this year, Samsung announced its Galaxy Chat with QWERTY keyboard for easier typing. Now after 2 months its finally in stores for Rs 8,499. This handset running Android ICS can be bought from online store Saholic. With BlackBerry sales going down, it might be a good step for Samsung to launch a QWERTY mobile phone with Android Operating System.
Samsung has designed this phone keeping in mind the users who are more socially active. With Galaxy Chat users will be able to connect with people around them more easily. It is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with a 3-inch QVGA TFT-LCD display having 240 x 320 pixels resolution with a full QWERTY keypad. This device is pre-loaded with Samsung’s ChatON communication service which lest users chat and message from any mobile phone platform. It comes with 850MHz Processor, 2MP camera, 512 MB RAM, 4GB storage & 1,200 mAh battery backup. For connectivity WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, 3G, GPRS/EDGE are also included.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Samsung Touchwiz UX
- 3-inch screen, 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- 850MHz Processor
- 2 MP Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, Bluetooth technology v 3.0
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB storage, external microSD slot (up to 32GB)
- HSDPA 7.2/ HSUPA 5.76 Mbps 900/2100
- 1,200 mAh battery with 14 hrs of talk-time on 2G and 5 hrs on 3G