Google unveiled Motorola Moto X earlier this month and the smartphpne’s 16GB version is now on sale on Verizon website for $199.99 with a 2 yr contract. Without contract, it costs $599.99. AT&T was the first carrier to offer this smartphone and currently one can buy it for $199.99 with a 2 yr contract.
Motorola Moto X packs a 4.7-inch AMOLED display with full RGB matrix having a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Its powered by a 1.7 Ghz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 2Gb RAM, 16/32GB internal storage and no expandable storage support. Motorola Moto X comes with a Nano SIM slot that has support for 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS / GLONASS and NFC. There is 10MP (Full HD video recording) rear camera with LED flash with ClearPixel technology, which is quite useful in low light photography. On the front there is 2MP camera which is able to record videos in Full HD. Its juiced by a 2200 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto X Key Specs:
- 4.7-inch AMOLED (RGB) Display, 316 ppi,Magic Glass protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.7GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 10 MP rear camera with LED flash and Clear Pixel (RGBC), 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage, No card slot
- Dimensions: 65.3 x 129.3 x 5.6-10.4 mm, Weight: 130 grams
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature
- 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS / GLONASS and NFC
- 2200 mAh battery